Subscribe to Posts
Subscribe to Comments

TRANSFER FACTOR -

Posted by gabel On 13:47
Transfer Factors are small protein molecules that can passively transfer immunity
from one mammal to another by stimulating the immunity.
Transfer Factor is a vital immune factor brought about to us directly from mother
nature. Every mother that breast feeds her infant passes on her immunity (all of the
information her immune system has gained in her lifetime). This process begins with
the first milk called colostrum.
Transfer Factor is non-toxic with no side effects, stimulates the entire immune system,

and has been shown to induce an immune response in as little as 24 hours.
Transfer Factor is also fairly inexpensive and is readily available.
As for what it can do for cancer, the following testimonial says more than we ever
could!
"My name is Dena Guidice, and I want to share with you how Transfer Factor has
saved my life. In November of 1998, I was diagnosed with lung cancer.
At that time, my "team" of doctors recommended that the best course of treatment for
my cancer would be to perform radiation and chemotherapy simultaneously. I got
started with both treatments immediately and was given the "highest dosages" of
treatment possible.
Over the next 90 days, I suffered from all of the normal side-effects including
weakness, vomiting, hair loss & severe weight loss. My radiation and chemo
treatments ended late February, 1999.
On March 25th, 1999, I went in for surgery (as planned), and the doctors removed a
tumor from my right lung along with the top 1/3rd of my lung and three sections of my
ribs. The surgery went very well, and the doctors believed that they had successfully
removed all of the cancer from my body. After my surgery, I went through an
additional 12 weeks of chemotherapy from May to July, 1999, as a "safety measure."
It was during this time that my body became so weak that all I could do was sleep and
lie in bed all day. I lost all of my hair at this point, and my fingernails and teeth
became so brittle I started to lose them as well. I lost my appetite completely and got
to the point where I weighed only 88 pounds.
Even as sick as I was in the summer, I was still hopeful that by fall I would get
stronger after the chemotherapy was out of my "system." My hope was short lived,
however. In August, I found a lump under my left arm. After another surgery to
remove that tumor, the tests confirmed that I had malignant lymphatic cancer (cancer
of the lymph nodes) and that the cancer was all over my WHOLE BODY.
At that point in time, my "team" of doctors told me there was "nothing they could do
for me."
I had "stage 5" TERMINAL cancer and I had a MAXIMUM of 2 to 6 months to live!"
They told me to do EVERYTHING I¹ve always wanted to do in life within the next 45-
60 days because after that, I would be much too weak and too sick to do anything
whatsoever. By this time, I was convinced that I was going to die-especially since the
doctors had "never" seen a person live beyond 8 months in my condition with my kind
of cancer.
At this point, I shared the devastating news with my kids, and we all took a trip to
Hawaii. In my own mind, I "KNEW" that this would be my "farewell trip." I had given
up every ounce of hope, and I had mentally prepared myself to die.
It was at this time (1st week in October) that my son finally convinced me to start
taking Transfer Factor. In my mind, I was 100% convinced that it wouldn¹t do
anything for me, but nonetheless, I started taking six T-Factors Plus and six regular
Transfer Factor capsules every day.
Within 30 days, I started to feel a little stronger and regained my appetite, but I still
believed in my mind that my life was soon to be over. I kept taking the product.
By January, 2000, (about 90 days after starting on Transfer Factor) I found myself
even stronger and had gained back 7 pounds. I continued taking TF every day.
It¹s now been 7 months since I started taking Transfer Factor (May, 2000). I¹ve now
gained a total of 26 pounds and I feel healthier than I¹ve felt in over 2 years. I just
went to see my doctor 2 weeks ago, and he said that, "I¹m a living Miracle" and that I
have "NO SIGNS OF CANCER."
Transfer Factor has not only SAVED my life, it has given me hope for
tomorrow and the years ahead. "
(More testimonies at http://www.stopcancer.com/4testimonies.htm )
Transfer factors are small protein molecules that can passively transfer immunity
from one mammal to another by stimulating immunity.
Happily there is now a safe and effective way to stimulate your Natural Killer
cells....with transfer factor.
NK cells are trained to recognize one specific enemy, such as virally infected cell or a
cancer cell. When called to action by the T-4 cells the sleeping squadron replicates
into an army with a single-minded task. The NK cells are lethal. When they attach to
a target cell, a biochemical cascade is triggered that punctures the cell membrane thus
killing the hapless bacterium, virally infected cell or cancer cell.
Transfer Factors are
* not a vitamin
* not a mineral
* not an herb
Transfer Factor :
is produced from bovine colostrum.
Transfer Factors are not allergenic and are equally effective whether taken orally or
by injection.
Since TF can "turn on" the immune system, it can give rise to "flu-like" symptoms
when one first starts to take it.
Transfer factors have been shown to induce an immune response in less than 24
hours.
TF was discovered in the 1940's and has been extensively studied for the past 50
years.
Dr. H. Sherwood Lawrence discovered that an immune response could be transferred
from a donor to a recipient by injecting an extract of leucocytes. The extract was
postulated to contain a factor capable of transferring the donor’s immunity to the
recipient. Lawrence called this substance transfer factor, the term now used by
scientists.
Thousands of papers have been published on the use of transfer factors.
30 Capsule bottle $39.95
Take one capsule daily for maintenance and one or two capsules every 2-3 hours
when additional immune support is needed. The product can be taken daily for
maintenance or as above for extended periods of time.
There is no known toxicity.

13 Response to 'TRANSFER FACTOR -'

  1. Sari Said,

    Transfer Factor is great. I found out about it after my mastectomy 2014. 1st chemo (on Friday) I took it, and I was back to work on Monday.. But then I didn't have it on my 2nd chemo, cos I forgot to order it.. I had to go to ER, due to infection. Everything was good after it arrived.
    It's 2016 now, and TF is still my best friend!

     

  2. harish Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    are you still a operating this website

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    I'm 55-year-old from Korean, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,?Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

     

  5. marry judith Said,

    FINALLY FREE FROM CANCER VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me cancer positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr adazal on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this cancer virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to cancer virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this cancer once and for all you can reach him through this email: dr,adazalherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348073688335 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR adazal FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.  

     

  6. marry judith Said,

    TESTIMONY ON HOW I CURED MY CANCER! . All thanks too @dr_adazal6Hey! I can,t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people testimony on blog sites of how @dr_adazal6  Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can’t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that for months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Man Dr adazal Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true, just contact him and get cannabis oil from dr.adazal  Simpson to cure your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his com Contact him and be free from cancer! I wish you a quick recovery WhatsApp number+. +2348073688335  or email via dr.adazalherbalcure@gmail.com

     

  7. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

     

  8. I am here to testify how great man called Dr_anuge helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing herpes. I takes his product (cure) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now , dr_anuge also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on 2348164866838 He can also cure following virus
    (1).Herpes
    (2).Cancer
    (3).Hepatitis
    (4).Hiv/aids
    (5).Pcos
    (6).Fibroid

     

  9. AIB FUNDING. Said,

    My name is hoover, my 18 year old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed with herpes 3 years ago. Since then, we have moved from one hospital to another. We tried all kinds of pills, but every effort to get rid of the virus was futile. The bubbles continued to reappear after a few months. My daughter was using 200mg acyclovir pills. 2 tablets every 6 hours and 15g of fusitin cream. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied twice a day, but all still do not show results. So, I was on the internet a few months ago, to look for other ways to save my only son. Only then did I come across a comment about the herbal treatment of Dr Imoloa and decided to give it a try. I contacted him and he prepared some herbs and sent them, along with guidance on how to use them via the DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed by dr imoloa and in less than 14 days, my daughter recovered her health. You should contact dr imoloa today directly at his email address for any type of health problem; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him at drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also with whatssap- + 2347081986098.

     

  10. Mary Lora Said,

    Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

     

  11. Mary Lora Said,

    Grateful to dr ehiaguna all his help for my life, i was having Herpes  Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how DR ehiaguna  has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (drehiaguna@gmail.com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp:+2348073908953 He also cure Lung cancer Blood Cancer Hart cancer Asthma cure Autism cure....COPD'Lymeget your ex backpregnacy herbal medicinehepatitis b   

     

  12. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

     

  13. Katty Morgan Said,

    I’m Katty morgan from the States.I want to use this medium to appreciate Mrs Julia for coming on the platform to share her experience with Dr osuma i have been online looking for a genuine remedy to my illness of 5 years HIV until i read Mrs Julia post.As we all know these days the truth is rear so i didn’t want to believe Mrs Julia until a second taught asked me to.I contacted Dr osuma as directed by Mrs Julia and follow the procedures and everything worked out in a brief.I thought there was no actual cure for HIV until a little trial convinced me.i was cured after 3 weeks of usage of Dr osuma great herbal medicine,he has a cure for what so ever health challenging issue HIV,TB,VERTEBRAL ISSUE,CANCER,DIABETES,ISCHEMIC DISEASES,STROKE,RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS,PULMONARY DISEASE,ALZHEIMER”S DISEASE,DEHYDRATION,CIRRHOSIS ETC.You can contact him via his Email (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com)or his whats-app number +2349054914348

    You can as well go through his website (http://drosumaherbalcure.weebly.com)

     

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

What you are about to read in this blog is the author’s opinion ONLY. Please remember to always do your own research when searching for answers and always consult with the Health Care Practitioner of your choice before using any of the protocols presented in this report. Nothing written in this report should be considered medical advice.